DTV group is engaged on various R&D and customer projects related to Set-top Box (STB) and TV software, mainly focused around cutting-edge technologies: UHD video resolution, adaptive streaming and advanced content security, advanced operator UI/UX applications and various additional applications such as YouTube and Netflix. Latest technologies have been successfully deployed on both Linux and Android based platforms with millions of users worldwide.
- Software development for Linux/Android based set top boxes through iWedia’s projects with the most notable TV operators worldwide
- Development of new features and functionalities requested by the customer
- Porting and customization of DTV middleware software stack
- Design sessions and code reviews
- Prioritizes quality and seeks out improvements in all aspects of the software projects.
- Working as a member of agile development team composed of application developers, system engineers and DTV middleware developers
- Maintains keen awareness of competitor products and development direction to help direct designs to surpass the competition.
- University degree in computer technology or computer science
- Good knowledge and work experience in C/C++ development
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Understanding of software development for Linux OS, usage of tools and methods for Linux console
- Orientation towards team work
- Initiative in solving daily tasks
- A desire to solve complex technical problems and to see your work appreciated by users around the world
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Ability to cooperate with stakeholders, both internal and external
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in changing modules of AOSP
- Knowledge of working with version control system: Git and Gerrit
- Experience with Agile software development practices (preferably Scrum)
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
- The result of your work will be integrated into the products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development in cutting edge technologies, including external trainings and certification
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events etc.)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information visit: