sTech is Software Development Company acting within UNIQA International as the regional
software services company.
As leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and
Eastern Europe, UNIQA is operating in 21 European countries providing safety in a changing
world. In six years of operations in Serbia UNIQA achieved great success, gained the
Customer’s trust and that’s why the UNIQA family is constantly growing and developing.
Achievements of IT department in Serbia were recognized by group headquarters and sTech is
formed to provide software development services and to offer complete IT solutions to the
UNIQA Companies in the region, as well as, on the group level.
For the brand new challenges, now we are looking for:
- Final year or recently graduated (max 1 year) students from School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences or Faculty of Mathematics
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#...)
- Experience in writing programming code in accordance with defined standards (preferably)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Dedicated and responsible approach to assignments
- Strong analytical skills and systematic approach
- Readiness for continuous learning and professional development
- Innovative thinking, proactivity and team spirit
If you meet above listed requirements, you are ready for challenges, you want to work with top experts in stimulating working environment and you want to launch your career and shape your future within one of leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receive your application.
Applications should be submitted to the e-mail address email@example.com
(Subject: Junior Software Developer).
Closing date: 13.02.2013.
We thank to all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.