AGGIOS is a young Serbian-American technology company developing operating systems software for smartphones and other electronic devices with stringent energy requirements. Our innovative software complements standard Linux and Android operating systems to improve power, security and thermal characteristics of modern multicore architectures. AGGIOS was founded by a team of former technology executives of ARM and Qualcomm with support from a group of professors from UC Berkeley and Princeton University. The excellent results and great teamwork of our Belgrade team have motivated us to expand the office.
About the position
We are looking for entry level software engineers to help us develop our new technologies and products in the domains of power management, systems resource optimization, and operating systems off-loading. You will be working with cutting edge embedded systems, such as the latest smartphone platforms like TI OMAP or Nvidia Tegra.
Do you get excited about the idea of developing cutting edge software for embedded systems? Are you hard working and a good problem solver? Do you like the idea of working for a small startup company? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you might well be the perfect candidate for us.
In order to be considered for our internship program you must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or masters degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Solid C-programming skills
- Good understanding of computer architectures
- English language proficiency
Any of the following would be a great plus
- Experience with embedded software, firmware, Linux or device driver development
- Understanding of power management principles
- Experience with command line tools and revision control systems
- Understanding of latest ARM architectures and assembly language
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org