IPS - Intelligent Process Solutions GmbH is an international software company with headquarter in Germany, specialized on solutions for power utilities (see www.ips-energy.com)
“Software Intelligence of Tomorrow” is our vision, and it defines our company target in the best possible manner. Our mission is to make power delivery more reliable at lower costs – by “Intelligent Software” solutions. Partnerships of excellence, world wide experience and passion were the foundations for developing our IPS-ENERGY™ Systems.
- university degree related to Software Engineering and Computer Science
- experience in implementing and supporting windows and web applications based on .NET environment and Microsoft technologies
- good knowledge of .NET platform (C#) and object oriented programming
- good knowledge of MS-SQL Server 2005/2008 (SQL/T-SQL)
- knowledge of XML/XSLT
- knowledge of MVC and JQuery is a plus
- knowledge of Energy Industry specifics is a plus
- Design, develop and maintain software applications using state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- Research, recommend and implement new technologies, tools and frameworks that can help enhance product capabilities, improve product quality and team productivity
- Support acceptance tests and production tests
- Produce emergency and permanent fixes
- Organized and structured in approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Problem solving ability
- Team oriented
- Pragmatic attitude
- Independent and pro-active work attitude
Are you looking to be part of a winning team?
Work in a casual and fun environment where innovation and vision are highly regarded?
Where cutting edge technology and growth potential go hand in hand?
Then IPS-Intelligent Process Solutions GmbH might be the right place for you!
If you believe you are the right person for this position please send your application letter, and CV with a recent photo to e-mail: email@example.com