With annual revenue of $5 billion, SunGard is a global leader in software and processing solutions for financial services, higher education and the public sector. SunGard serves more than 25,000 customers in more than 50 countries, including the world’s 25 largest financial services companies.
We are pleased to announce paid Internship Program which offers motivated undergraduate students the opportunity to learn through work in a highly professional and friendly environment.
Currently, we are looking for suitable candidates for the position Software Developer.
Prerequisite qualifications for candidates:
- Must be in the final year of studying at the Faculty of Mathematics, Faculty of Organizational Sciences or Faculty of Electrical Engineering ( Major in Computer science and informatics ) with 5 or less exams left before graduation
- Knowledge of at least one of following programing languages: C, C++, Java
- Understanding of relational database concepts and knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts
- Knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms
- Desirable knowledge of Web development
- Desirable knowledge of System and Network programming in the Unix environment
Candidates are expected to work 20 hours per week and they will get an opportunity for a full time employment (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to the following e-mail address: CMIB.Sierra.BelgradeJobs@sungard.com
Appropriate candidates will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 09.03.2012.