Combining high intellectual base in Serbia with Contact Centre expertise, experience and partnering network developed through successfully serving large corporate clients since 2002., Trizma is positioned to become Serbia's central point for providing high quality near-shoring and BPO solutions to markets around the world.
Starting cooperation with a globally recognized multinational company, Trizma is looking to hire high language skilled candidates to provide quality support to different European markets, on the following position:
Help Desk Specialist
Help Desk Specialist works in a very dynamic, multilingual and customer oriented business environment. HDS's first responsibility is to run the first class technical support with the end user requiring attention. Using known solutions documented in the knowledge bases, the HDS works with customers to solve technical problems remotely, which can be procedures, software, hardware or operational.
- Swiss German and Swiss French
- Advanced spoken and written skills for at least one of the languages selected
- Technical degree in Computer science or higher level of IT knowledge with related experience in some of these fields: General IT HW/SW installation and maintenance, MS OS installation, connection equipment and networking, web environment or similar.
- High level efficiency, complete customer dedication - with attention to detail and problem solving attitude
- Responsible with good organizational skills
- Highly motivated with team spirit
- Good level of English language
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training
If you are confident that you are the right candidate for this challenging position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.