Microsoft Development Center Serbia organizuje novi konkurs za prijem pet ili više programera, na radna mesta SDE / SDET (Software Design Engineer / Software Design Engineer in Test).
Iskoristite priliku i do 17. jula se prijavite za jedno od najatraktivnijih pozicija u našoj zemlji, sa koje ćete imati jedinstvenu privilegiju da utičete na živote milione ljudi kvalitetnim idejama pretočenim u linije programskog koda nekih od najvažnijih Microsoft-ovih proizvoda, kao što su MS SQL Server ili Bing!
Sledi integralni tekst konkursa:
Software Design Engineer / Software Design Engineer in Test (5 or more positions)
Microsoft Development Center in Belgrade, Serbia is growing its team. We will be hiring engineers for several of our product lines (SQL Server, Office and Bing Mobile).
Our teams contribute components to some of Microsoft’s premiere and most innovative products.
We operate as a start-up within a large company. The work environment is friendly and dynamic. Team members are some of the most talented engineers from the region. We are looking for folks with solid industry experience as well as fresh college graduates. The common trait among all of our team members is hunger to achieve and to make substantial impact. If you have initiative, passion and technical skills we have a place for you at MDCS.
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with engineers from various development centers around the world (Redmond, Israel, India, Ireland and China). We frequently work with engineers considered to be industry experts in their respective fields. All of our projects have research dimension, therefore we collaborate with Microsoft researchers from Redmond, Cambridge and Asia.
Many of our engineers have patent awards and present techniques at professional conferences. As part of the training, you will have an opportunity to spend time with your parent team in Seattle area.
Our project areas vary. We develop components in the following domains: computational algebra engines, pattern recognition, object classification, computational geometry and core database systems.
The common theme uniting all of the efforts within the development center is applied mathematics.
Required qualifications include:
- At least a B.Sc. in CS or equivalent university degree (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics or etc.).
- Algorithmic background and rock-solid problem solving skills
- Solid coding skills in either C, C++, Java or C# and overall software engineering skills
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- English proficiency at the reading and simple writing level (email etc.).
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Practical experience in applied mathematics, systems, databases or graphics is a plus, but not a requirement. Graduate work in databases, systems, or applied mathematics is also a plus. Some of our best hires are folks with international experience who had desire to work in Belgrade, Serbia.
We currently have two types of open positions at MDCS: Software Design Engineer (SDE), Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) who work together to deliver the state-of-the-art software products used by millions of customers worldwide.
- SDE writes the code, and is responsible for HOW the product will be implemented. SDEs are in charge of the code's architecture, performance, reliability, security and getting the right functionality into the product.
- SDET writes the code and designs systems that will test the quality of the product but more importantly verifies the product ultimately meets the needs of the customer. SDET DNA has to include a natural ability to do systems level thinking, skills in problem decomposition, passion for quality and love for finding out how something works and then how to break it.
Personal characteristics and preferences regarding exact position you are applying to are important factor and therefore if you feel like you do not fulfill all listed qualifications, do not feel discouraged. If you feel that you can be valuable member of the team and you know how you can contribute to our culture, do not hesitate with your application.
If you believe you meet the requirements please submit your up to date CV and the cover letter stating how you heard about the job and explaining why you believe that you are a match and send them as two attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your application before July, 17st 2011.
More about MDCS Team and our hiring process: http://www.microsoft.com/serbia/mdcs/jobs.aspx