Implementation of innovative ICT technologies has been the primary orientation of our company from its foundation in 1991. Today, GENEKO is a well known manufacturer of communication devices based on GPS, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA and LTE technologies. With a worldwide network of partners GENEKO already represents the global brand in M2M industry.
In our company, every day brings new challenges and valuable experience in cutting edge technology. Therefore if you would like to work in a team of experienced professionals where the excellence is a requirement and success is a must, this is your chance!
GENEKO R&D Team Department is looking for a new team member on the following position:
Embedded Software Developer
Firmware design & development for AVL and fiscal devices:
- Maintaining existing code
- Design & implement new features as required
- Provide architecture guidelines for new devices
- Documentation maintenance (code, protocol updates, etc)
- Assign tasks & communication with other team members
- Up-to-date with mainstream technology
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Proposing realistic time plans & meeting tight schedules
- Resource usage efficiency
- Sharp thinking, easy problem identification
- Fluent in English: written & conversation
- Excellent knowledge of C programming language
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Minimum 2 years experience in embedded development
- At least 1 year experience with real time operating systems & multi-threaded programming
- At least 1 year experience with device driver development for embedded.
- Proven experience with ARM based platforms
- Proven experience in working with peripherals & busses (SPI, I2C, UART,USB, Ethernet)
- Strong background in electronics able to easily read schematics
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol
- Experience in M2M industry
- Experience in Tools – Debugging (gdb), Source code repositories (SVN, Git etc), Redmine
- Experience with Java ME
- Experience with Keil uVision IDE
- Experience with ARM Cortex-Mx based platforms
We look forward to your application, which includes your personal cover letter and your CV in English.
Submit your application form by mail or to:
Bulevar despota Stefana 59a
Information: +381 11 3340-178, 3340-591
Deadline for the submitting: 24.01.2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacte