Geneko is a technology company specialized in designing and manufacturing highly reliable M2M products for its customers worldwide. In-house design and development of highly customizable hardware and software solutions are our core competences.
We would like to engage your embedded software skills for work on cutting-edge technologies with a high-tech product company.
We are looking for a software engineer interested in software development, having passion for solving complex problems and solid work ethic as well as team player attitude. That is the person who should be one of the engineers working within a team of experienced software and hardware experts, expected to contribute to design, development, debug, integration and support certain GENEKO cell routers features.
We are open for new people and want to expend our Software development team with
Embedded Linux Software Developer
Position in Belgrade
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant experience
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Shell scripts, within a *ux (Linux, Unix) OS environment
- Good knowledge of operating systems kernel (Linux/Unix)
- Experience in Linux kernel module, device driver, and board support package development
- Experience in Platform-specific boot loader development
- Experience in Open Source Cross compilation/porting
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong background in networking and communications protocols
- Hands on Experience in Design and Development of Embedded Software (BusyBox, Lua)
- Experience in Tools – Debugging (gdb), Source code repositories (SVN, git etc), Redmine
- Proficient with communication protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, Ethernet, USB, WIFi, RS-232, RS-485)
If you would like to be a part of our outstanding team please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Bulevar Despota Stefana 59a
Information: +381 11 3340-178, 3340-591