In the year 2000, when the company was founded, DIMOCO was one of the pioneers at the forefront of the industry. Until this day DIMOCO has developed to become the world’s leading mobile payment and messaging provider, supporting companies with billing their digital content via the cellular phone bill and with processing their mobile transactions. To support our dedicated team at our subsidiary in Belgrade, we are now looking for a:
Java Developer (m/f)
As a software developer in our new team in Serbia / Belgrade you will develop in cooperation with the Austrian Team our internationally marketed mobile payment and messaging cloud products.
Your tasks will include:
- Working together with your colleges in Austria to define the architecture of our applications and ensure a proper software design
- Defining and improving our development processes together with the IT Management for an international distributed team in an agile environment (Test, Build, …)
- Developing our messaging, payment and classic web applications
- Implementing the central mobile payment software components
- Contributing and implementing new ideas for our product landscape based on new, future-oriented technologies
- Integrating the applications in the DIMOCO cloud
Our requirements are:
- Enthusiasm for software development
- Excellent English, both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and implementation skills
- Strong Java Know-how including Java frameworks (Java EE, Spring,Hibernate, Apache projects...)
- Experience with database programming (ER Design, SQL, preferably Oracle)
- Degree in information technology or certificate of completion from a higher specialized school (college, university, or similar)
- Experience with SW Development Processes (Scrum, TDD, …)
- Experience in working with build environments (Maven, SVN, Hudson, Jenkins, Teamcity, Sonar, Bamboo …)
- Good social and communication skills
What we offer you:
International team, modern office, highly motivated colleagues, future-oriented business area – you’ll find all this and more at DIMOCO.
Have we made you curious?
Then send us your complete application documents in English (letter of motivation, CV with photo, certificates ...) to e-mail: email@example.com