WIPL-D d.o.o. is a privately-owned company dedicated to development of commercial EM software products for fast and accurate high-frequency simulations of arbitrary EM structures and consulting in the wide field of electromagnetism.
We are looking for highly motivated Software C++ Engineer who will be responsible for all phases of the software development lifecycle for new and existing software applications to deliver a quality product in a timely manner.
- Designs, modifies, implements, and documents enhancements to software applications.
- Writes product specifications, designs, and technical manuals.
- Plans and implements testing strategies for different areas of our products internally and externally.
- Ensures interoperability with third party products, operating systems, and existing software.
- Provides technical and non-technical presentations on the impact of changes to the solution.
- Troubleshoot performance, scalability bottlenecks and suggest solutions
- Work with Development/Tech. Support teams through the entire lifecycle of product releases
- Analytical mindset and quality oriented regarding coding as well as the end product
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- 2-4 years professional software development experience fulfilling
- Required education level: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in: Computer, Electrical or ICT Engineering (preferred faculties: ETF, FON, PMF, University of Belgrade).
- Strong C/C++ Strong Object-Oriented analysis and design skills
- Experience with MS Visual Studio or equivalent IDE
- Strong English proficiency (written and verbal)
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Electromagnetics and Microwave technology
- Experience in parallel computing
- Experience with complex multi-threaded and distributed applications
- Experience in CUDA programming
- Familiarity with interactive graphic software
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com no later than October 10th, 2014.