Challenge yourself as we challenge ourselves!
We are the leading health care information system developers in the region, dedicated to raising the quality and IT standards in health care.
We are looking to expand our team of young professionals with a motivated and talented:
Java/JEE Software Engineers
Heliant Health is Unified Health Care information system that has improved the delivery of clinical service in over 100 health care institutions and is providing secure and seamless streamline of information to over 20 000 medical employees for more than 6 years.
Heliant Health technical details:
- Java EE technology (EJB 3, JPA), JBoss AS, MySQL RDBMS
- Web based
- Multitiered architecture with a centralized database
- Interoperability with other clinical, laboratory, PACS and back-office systems based on WS-*, HL7 and DICOM standards.
- BSc /MSc degree or final year student
- Experience in Java development
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming and design patterns
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in working in a dynamic and team oriented environment
- Experience and/or involvement in the development on at least one commercial software (highly recommended)
- Web 2.0 technologies experience (jQuery, AJAX, HTML, ...) (preferable)
- A goal oriented person dedicated to constant professional growth and improvement
- Passion to study and learn new things
- Working on tight deadlines
- Exceptional social and communication skills
- A proactive approach to finding solutions to challenges
- Adding value to teamwork
- Opportunity to finish final thesis (bachelor or master) as part of the employment
- Opportunity to work with some of the most talented Java EE developers
- Working on a massively used system in production
- Informal and team-oriented environment with strong customer focus
- Interesting and challenging assignments
- Possibility to work with the newest technologies and devices
- Long term employment for best candidates
All interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com no later than October 8th, 2014.