Based in Belgrade, AVISTO Eastern Europe is a subsidiary of ADVANS Group. ADVANS Group is a European group of experts in software and electronic systems. Our 1000 engineers serve a range of industries: in multimedia/wireless, service, medical, network/telecom, energy, aerospace, defense, automotive and IT.
Combining the technical expertise of numerous local entities with the strength of an international group, we propose a highly flexible offer composed of services and solutions designed to suit customer needs. AVISTO Eastern Europe is already addressing the European market with the aim of developing them even more.
Software Development Environment Administrator 3 positions (Junior to Senior)
1. IT/Network Administration
- Linux administration
- Windows administration
- perl, bash, python
- makefile, c, c++, java
- Software integration and development
- Monitoring tools: Nagios, Zabbix, or others
- Apache, PHP, SQL and other web based applications are a plus.
- GIT, Clearcase, SVN, CVS, Bugzilla, or any other version control software are a plus.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- IT management of key development applications
- Support/Maintenance of customer’s databases
- Working in a critical environment.
- Working in a multisite environment worldwide customers
- Communicating with local/international team members in order to successfully accomplish required tasks
- Planning, organizing and proposing new solution for customers
- New systems migration plan and tests
- Evaluating and decision-making regarding the software/network infrastructure
- Creating and developing software, scripts needed to improve system maintenance
Apply by sending your CV in ENGLISH to: job-IT@avisto-eastern.com