Intermed Solutions d.o.o. A subcontractor of Mak-System Group a leading provider of software solutions for healthcare organizations
Belgrade office, is currently looking for:
Database Administrator (Oracle)
The candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g with production support experience in a multi-project environment.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning.
- Experience with Unix/Linux in a multi-domain environment including basic commands and shell scripting.
- Oracle Recovery Manager, Import/Export (and Datapump), SQL*Loader.
- Oracle performance and tuning skills including server configuration and tracing facilities.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools.
- Excellent written and oral English.
Other skills of interest:
- Oracle Streams and Advanced Replication administration.
- An interest in data warehousing.
- Good documenting skills ( Windows Office/Visio/Cvs etc.).
- Excellent communicator
- Self motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to solve problems under high pressure.
- Ability of supporting multiple teams within a business.
- Enjoys a challenging yet rewarding environment.
- Ability to travel abroad (USA, EU contries)
If you are interested, please send your application at: email@example.com