Based in Belgrade, ELSYS Eastern Europe is a subsidiary of ADVANS Group. ADVANS Group is a European group of experts in electronic systems and software. Our 1000 engineers serve a range of industries: in multimedia/wireless, service, medical, network/telecom, energy, aerospace, defense, automotive and IT.
Combining the technical expertise of numerous local entities with the strength of an international group, we propose a highly flexible offer composed of services and solutions designed to suit customer needs. ELSYS Eastern Europe is already addressing the European and American markets with the aim of developing them even more.
2014 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS
Following good practice from the past years, Elsys Eastern Europe is announcing open positions for the 2014 summer internships. Internships will be organized in the field of:
- FPGA/ASIC Digital Design and Verification – 4 positions
- Full time internship 40h a week
- Internship duration is 3 months, starting of July 2014.
- Internship will be organized in our premises in Belgrade
- Interns will be engaged in the development of a digital IP including:
- architecture definition
- RTL implementation in VHDL
- verification planning
- full verification in accordance with UVM methodology (SystemVerilog)
- Interns will receive full training and support from our experienced engineers
- Interns will receive monthly compensation and company will provide accommodation if they are outside of Belgrade
- Internship project can be subject of a bachelor/master thesis or seminar paper.
- Final year student or fresh graduate with B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering
- Motivated, proactive, hard working
- Relevant courses/knowledge: basics of digital electronics, programming, FPGA basics, microcontroller architecture
- Skills: VHDL or Verilog, C programming language, object-oriented programming is a plus
- Good knowledge of English language
All interested candidates are invited to send CV and motivation letter in English, indicating field of interest, on the following email: email@example.com.
Deadline for application is April 26th 2014.
Interviews are planned for the beginning of May and the final list of selected candidates will be announced by May 14th 2014.