Manpower is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of our client, reputable international IT company beginning its operations in Serbia, Manpower Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to fulfill the position of:
Java / Java EE / Open Source Developer
IT IS MORE THAN JUST A JOB!
Our client is looking for intelligent, hard-working, passionate software engineers that want to do interesting work. Thus we are looking for engineers, who’d like to grow up as desktop, web or mobile software engineers.
Our client’s company is an innovative, privately held supplier of enterprise Java software solutions with offices in Germany, Switzerland and Serbia (Belgrade). ISO9001:2008 certified and active on the entire European market.
The main business is designing and implementing of custom enterprise software solutions in accordance with customers‘needs and requirements. They are doing consulting, enterprise software architectures, software implementation, requirements engineering, quality assurance, project management, offshore management and application management. They develope long term business relationships with many
- Design and implementation of Java-/Open Source applications
- Support and maintenance of custom applications
- Communication with different departments and customers
- Release Management
- Test and documentation
- Deep knowledge of the following: Java SE / EE, Java frameworks, web technologies, UML and database systems as developer
- Good knowledge of Eclipse, XML, and the usage of Design Patterns is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Flexibility and strong will for growth and constant improvement
Benefits for you:
- Individual development perspectives
- Training abroad
- Approach based on international standards (Oracle, iSAQB, ISTQB, OMG UML, etc.)
- Work within experienced development teams and direct knowledge transfer from our experts
- Challenging projects and a strong team spirit
- Numerous company events like e.g. sports events throughout the company
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position by sneding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject Java Developer. Contact us for more information: 011 4143 097
Deadline for applications: 29.11.2013.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.