Imagine and Design future electronic systems
ELSYS is an electronic design company, a member of ADVANS Group with more than 1000 engineers, providing Hardware & Software Expertise and Engineering Services in sectors such as aerospace, nuclear, defense, telecoms, multimedia, industrial, transportation and information systems.
As a member of our team you will have chance to work on the most demanding projects for the leading companies in industry such as: ST, MAXIM, INTEL, TI, ARM, NXP, INFINEON, SCHNEIDER, SAGEM, BULL, NORTEL, THALES, ALCATEL,...
Working on cutting edge Sub-Micronics technologies for next generation ICs, ELSYS is continuously expanding its Digital IC design teams with junior, senior engineers and team leaders.
We are looking for:
ASIC SoC and IP development engineers: 5 positions based in Belgrade
The ideal candidate will have following skills and background:
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer
- Beginner or with professional experience in digital electronics (design or verification)
- Knowledge of UVM, Specman/e, System Verilog, VHDL, VERILOG
- Knowledge of digital electronics (RTL, bloc and gate levels), ASIC/FPGA
- Knowledge of processor architecture and Systems On Chip
- Knowledge of C/C++ language is a plus.
- Mobility is a plus
- Fluent English is must
You will be integrated in a team of experts working on complex SoCs in cutting edge technologies for the world class company.
At ELSYS Eastern Europe you will be given full training in Serbia, France or Germany; the opportunity to develop your own ideas in a team, encouraged by a supportive management.
Apply by sending your CV in ENGLISH to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already applied, do not hesitate to mention it while sending your updated resume