Based in Belgrade, AVISTO Eastern Europe is a subsidiary of ADVANS Group. ADVANS Group is a European group of experts in electronic systems and software.
Combining the technical expertise of numerous local entities with the strength of an international group, we propose a highly flexible offer composed of services and solutions designed to suit customer needs. Our 950 engineers serve a range of industries: in multimedia/wireless, service, medical, network/telecom, energy, aerospace, defense, automotive and IT.
At AVISTO Eastern Europe you will be given full training in Serbia or in France, the opportunity to develop your own ideas, in team, encouraged by a supportive management.
Candidates must be fluent in and use English as an official language of the company.
Software developer: 1 position
- Experience (+2y) in software development and integration
- Experience (+1y) of working with and/or administering version control tools
- Junior UNIX/Linux systems administration skills
- Scripting skills – Website Handling, Python knowledge, SW Compilation (in C)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and diagnostic skills even under stressful conditions
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsibilities include research, development, debugging, testing, scripting, support and mentoring of development tools.
- Manage code repository and deployment solutions, new systems migration plan and tests
- Effectively and readily communicate issues and solutions to development
- Communication with local/international team members in order to successfully accomplish required tasks
Apply by sending your CV in ENGLISH to: email@example.com