S&T Serbia, part of Austrian based international corporation S&T AG, is the leading company in IT services in Adriatic region. S&T Serbia combines world class technology with regional expertise and strong local understanding of customers’ needs and expectations. It has been present on Serbian market for 17 years. Additional information can be found at www.snt.rs and www.snt-world.com
We are offering the opportunity for talented individuals to join our company in the role of:
JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
If you flourish in a fast paced, results-oriented environment, if you want to achieve individual success within a “team first" organization, and if you believe you can contribute and succeed in a demanding yet collegial atmosphere, then our team may well be just what you’re looking for.
- Implementation of software solutions (open-source solution Alfresco and Pentaho, Infor SCE10, Infor PM, IBM Websphere Process Server, OSS AMDOCS ) using JAVA, PL/SQL or other selected languages for different projects and/or applications consistently following coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Programming, upgrading, testing, abolishing errors in program solution and its installation.
- University degree or last year of University, preferably ETF, PMF or FON
- Intermediate programming skills in JAVA technologies
- Intermediate programming skills in PL/SQL languages
- Excellent English proficiency
Following experience will be considered as an advantage:
- Basic web programming
- Database design
- Knowledge of IBM Websphere technologies
- Software development in JAVA EE technology of minimum 2 years
- Knowledge of eTOM standard and SID model
Based on experience this position may be filled at a range of positions, from junior to senior level.
This full-time employment role provides competitive compensation and benefits package, along with interesting projects and exceptional growth opportunities.
If you believe that you can take the challenge please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 18th October 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.