Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees in 42 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
The Junior Application Developer is responsible for developing and testing software systems in accordance with project plans, standards and processes. The Junior Application Developer reports to the Software Development Manager and will focus on development of business logic and presentation layer. The Junior Application developer is required to work with Project Management to perform analysis and define functionality for system improvements and new applications. This role may be focused on new systems or supporting existing systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required.
- 0-2 years of experience in a software development environment.
- Experience developing Windows and web-based .NET solutions
- Understanding of web application development principles
- Experience with ASP.Net
- Experience with C#
- Understanding of relational database concepts and data-driven systems
- Demonstrated responsiveness to needs of internal and external customers.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are required
- Strong desire to learn and advance software development skills
What we offer
- Motivating remuneration package;
- Dynamic business environment;
- Stimulating place to work and grow;
- Co-workers whose expertise you can count on
If you wish to send your CV for this position, please apply here (Job reference 160080 by 10th of November 2013. Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!
FROM 1ST OF JULY 2011 SIEMENS IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES D.O.O. BELGRADE IS A PART OF ATOS.