PSTech is a software development company from Belgrade, Serbia. We are constantly growing and expanding and our 200+ engineers live and breathe technology every day. PSTech combines knowledge, experience and personal skills with top-notch technologies and delivers positive change and advancement. We are committed to building a world-class technology company where engineers love to work.
We are looking for creative people with entrepreneurial mindset to join our R&D team on the following position:
Lean Startup Customer Developer Intern
If you are passionate about solving problems, getting ideas and turning them into products, if you are interested in new technologies and obsessed with consumer internet, if you want to learn how to launch new products, we have a perfect position for you!
You will be a part of a cross-functional team working on new products development, in a startup-like environment, following Lean Startup methodology. You’ll bridge technical and business worlds as you participate in the design of new products using rapid, customer-focused iterations. You will also take part in brainstorming, evaluation and development of ideas gathered through internal company innovation pipeline.
Internship should be considered as a Training Period, since our goal is to keep interns as our employees after the internship is completed. During the internship you will have a chance to get familiarized with following concepts:
- Lean Startup
- Customer Development
- Business model design and prototyping using business model canvas.
- Idea brainstorming, Idea evaluation
- Marketing research
- Last year students with strong interest in entrepreneurship and new, emerging technologies.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Following skills will be considered as advantage:
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Experience with Google analytics or similar analytics tool
- Online and social marketing
You can read more about our internship program on our website www.pstech.rs. If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.