Рок за пријаву је 25. септембар 2012. Биографије је потребно доставити искључиво на енглеском језику.
DREAM.CHANGE.NOW, the trainees program in Mediterranean countries in Ericsson which aims to build the next generation of employees in our region by attracting the most competent, high performing and motivated people, to grow leaders in the ICT industry.
If you are interested in the position of Service Engineer Trainee and you believe that your qualifications correspond to the position's requirements, please submit your application/CV in English language, to the following email address: email@example.com
SERVICES ENGINEER - Competence Domain Business Supporting Systems
Services Engineer is an entry position for Ericsson in the Professional Services area. The job holder will get specific on-the-job-training and experience to be able to work independently later on. The job holder participates in the execution of work duties as described below, but does carry them out under guidance and with support.
A Services Engineer provides :
- customized Configuration, integration of products/networks and software adaptation within a given framework and in accordance to contract specification,
- technical services and support to new and existing customer networks,
- faults handling using Standard process
- Identify and isolate faults in systems/nodes and if possible apply resolving procedures.
- Execute programming on parts of IT-tools to enable service delivery in the day to day operations.
- Participate to implement customised configuration, integration and software adaptation of products, including 3rd party products.
- Deliver services within integration and/or configuration and/or support of products and networks in accordance with clearly defined specification.
- Academic degree on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, telecom)
- Very Good Knowledge of the English Language (speaking & writing)
Optional Technical Skills
- Knowledge of DataBases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Sybase…)
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris)
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java, php, C++, Perl …)
- Knowledge of IP networking, IP routing and IP security
- Knowledge of Web applications and ICT architectures
To be part of Ericsson is required a high ethic standard, a positive attitude and the curiosity to explore the world.
We are proud of our Values and we are daily driven by them: Professionalism, Respect and Perseverance so we look for people that:
- believe in cooperation and Knowledge Sharing,
- is able to act locally and think globally
- listen to the customer and cooperate with colleagues
- communicate in effective way
We expect an attitude in the work environment based on problem solving, speed and passion to win.
In one word, if you are a motivated and performing person, join us!
If you are interested in the position above & you believe that your qualifications correspond to the position's requirements, please submit your application/CV in English language, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org