Currently open mobility:
- A new competition has been opened for students of the University of Belgrade for mobility at the University of Paris-Est Créteil Val de Marne, France, for students of undergraduate and master academic studies, applications until November 13
- A new competition has been opened for students of the University of Belgrade for mobility at the University of Valencia, Spain, for students of basic academic studies, applications until November 13
- A new competition has been opened for students of the University of Belgrade for mobility at the University of Granada (UGR), Spain, for students of basic academic studies, applications until November 18
The expected stay at the partner university is in the spring semester of the 2019/2020 school year.
More details about the mentioned mobilities can be seen at the link https://mobion.bg.ac.rs/searchmobility/2 , if you choose the Erasmus + / KA1 mobility program, as the home institution School of Electrical Engineering, and then the country and the partner university which is in it. The area of interest should be the one marked 071.
Then the required level of study will appear, the application deadline and additional information can be obtained by clicking on the red circle behind the inscription Additional info about mobility.
At any time, you can see all open mobility on the link https://mobion.bg.ac.rs/opencalls, where you should choose the option I am a student at the University of Belgrade interested in mobility.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON OPPORTUNITIES FOR ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BELGRADE
The University of Belgrade offers its students and employees more opportunities for temporary academic and professional training abroad through various types of academic mobility.
When it comes to student mobility, we note that it implies temporary study abroad. A student can stay abroad for at least one and at most two semesters during one level of study.
During this period, the student remains enrolled at his home school of the University of Belgrade, where, after returning from mobility, he will continue his studies, and upon successful completion, receive a diploma from the University of Belgrade. ECTS credits earned abroad are recognized upon return to the University of Belgrade, in accordance with the Mobility Regulations, rules of a specific type of exchange and with complete and orderly documentation (eg duly completed and signed learning agreement before the start of the mobility, as well as a transcript of grades issued by a foreign university upon successful completion of the mobility).
Teaching employees are offered shorter stays for teaching activities, and there are opportunities for training of employees in the administration.
Important: Each candidate is obliged to refer to the rules of a particular type or program of mobility, the conditions of the competition, as well as the general rules of mobility of both universities, in accordance with their status. Also, each scholarship winner is obliged to properly regulate their status during the mobility, and to, in accordance with the specific type of mobility, obtain the proper consent of the home school of UB.
The three most common types of mobility for candidates from the University of Belgrade are mobility under bilateral agreements, followed by exchanges within the CEEPUS program, and - certainly the most popular - the Erasmus + program.
ERASMUS + KA1 - Mobility of students, teaching and non-teaching staff
This type of cooperation takes place on the basis of so-called inter-institutional agreements signed between the University of Belgrade and partner foreign universities, and within the Erasmus + program, key action 1, with predefined financial support for participants (student scholarships, staff per diems), as and a fixed fee for travel expenses.
The amount of per diems, scholarships and fees for travel expenses depends on the country you are going to, and you can see them at the following link: https://mobion.bg.ac.rs/erasmus+/scholarshipoverview
Important: All applications and evaluations of all applications (students and staff) are done exclusively through the online mobility platform of the University of Belgrade: mobion.bg.ac.rs
Application procedure and list of required documents: https://mobion.bg.ac.rs/howtoapply/applicationprocedure
Students and staff of the University of Belgrade can apply for an Erasmus + scholarship during the competition. You can follow the list of open competitions on the mobion platform: https://mobion.bg.ac.rs/opencalls
Detailed information on Erasmus + KA1 scholarships for students and employees of the University of Belgrade, as well as instructions for using the mobion platform, can be found on the Youtube channel of the University of Belgrade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsch7YhX5Ss
Necessary documentation that students need to prepare for applying for MOBION
1. Transcript of Records
2. Diploma and diploma supplement of previously obtained degrees
3. Learning agreement
4. Recommendation letter
5. Motivation letter
6. Confirmation of Enrollment
7. Language certificate (minimum B2 )
8. Copy of passport
11. Invitation letter for PhD students Student
1. They should collect all necessary documentation (both the Learning agreement and the invitation letter from the mentor for doctoral students) and only after to apply to Mobion.
2. They should duly fill in (and sign) the study contract, enter the subjects they will listen to and take at the foreign university, they should have a minimum of 19 ECTS (the list of subjects should be found on the link of the foreign university). The learning agreement for students is signed by the Vice Dean of the School, after the students obtain the consent of the appropriate teachers.
3. Doctoral students should additionally engage and find a mentor at a foreign university, as well as receive an invitation letter from the mentor, which is attached to the Mobion platform.
4. They should agree on all the details regarding the completion of the application with the coordinator at the home School.
5. Before completing the study contract, students should independently check whether the study program is in English or in the national language of the country they are going to (often the basic studies are exclusively in the national language of the country).
CEEPUS (Central European Exchange Program for University Studies) is a program of academic exchange of students and professors of Central and Eastern European countries, and is based on an international agreement signed by Austria, Albania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Croatia, Macedonia, Hungary, Poland , Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Serbia.
Student exchanges take place within university networks. Each network focuses on a number of subject areas. Cooperation takes place on the basis of correspondence between institutes and faculties of individual universities that are active in the same subject area.
Student scholarships include exemptions from tuition fees and certain monetary compensation. The amount of the fee depends on the country to which the student travels.
Important: Applications are made exclusively through the official Internet platform, and before applying students and professors should consult with the national CEEPUS office, as well as with program coordinators at their UB School. More information about the program itself as well as a list of National CEEPUS offices, and instructions for applying can be found on the official CEEPUS Internet platform www.ceepus.info
Information on the implementation of this program in the Republic of Serbia can be found at the address of the National CEEPUS Office www.erasmusplus.rs , or obtained via the following email email@example.com
This type of cooperation includes agreements between the University of Belgrade and partner universities abroad, and depending on the specific agreement, it usually implies exemption from tuition fees at the partner institution abroad, without covering other costs. However, all candidates who apply for this type of mobility are obliged to be informed and instructed in the specific conditions of cooperation under a specific agreement, before applying for mobility.
Students and employees apply for mobility through bilateral cooperation in a timely manner (no later than the beginning of one semester for the next semester), in the competent services of their home School of UB, and with the consent of the ECTS coordinator of their UB School.
Important: Each candidate is obliged to inquire about the conditions of application and mobility under a specific contract before applying for mobility. Information on the necessary documents can be obtained from the competent services of your home School of the University of Belgrade, or from the Department for International and Interuniversity Cooperation of the University of Belgrade.
You can see the list of valid interuniversity agreements on the website of the University of Belgrade: http://bg.ac.rs/sr/saradnja/spraveumi.php
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR UB STUDENTS
ON MOBILITY APPLICATION AND NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION
• It is necessary that the university in which the student is interested has a study program compatible with the study program of the home UB School, and that the student can find a sufficient number of exams per semester or academic year that could be recognized upon return to UB. It is recommended that this be done in agreement and with the support of the competent professors.
• The recommended minimum number of ECTS / ECTS credits per semester is 19.
• It is necessary for the student to enter these exams in the so-called learning agreement, which will be signed by the student before the start of the mobility, then by the competent person, ie. ECTS coordinator at the home UB School of the student, as well as the competent person at the foreign university.
• As part of his application, the student should prepare: a proposal of the mentioned learning agreement, transcript of exams passed so far, biography with relevant information, motivation letter, recommendation of the relevant professor, copy of passport, all documents in original and official English or official translation for which he is applying.
• Before submitting the application, the student is obliged to be informed in detail about the conditions and rules of specific cooperation before submitting the application and to be instructed in any additional documentation that he should enclose in his application.
• Regarding the content of the Learning Agreement, as well as the appropriate form for the selected type of mobility, contact the competent service and the ECTS coordinator at your UB School.