The School Overview
The School of Electrical Engineering is located inside the buiding of technical schools, along with the School of Civil Engineering and the School of Architecture. This is one of the most beautiful buildings in Belgrade, built 1926-1931, designed by architects Nikola Nestorovic and Branko Tanazevic. The School of Electrical Engineering occupies premises inside the building but also in the adjacent building called the Pavillion. In addition, some of the facilities and labs are located at the Physics Institute and the School of Mining and Geology.