I Study program
The study program of doctoral academic studies contains courses the scope of which comprises the total amount of 180 ECTS credits and is defined by the
Rulebook on Doctoral Studies and
Amendments to the Rulebook on Doctoral Studies - Change in the application procedure for a doctoral dissertation.
Decision on amendments to the Rulebook on doctoral studies
II General conditions of enrollment
The following persons can be enrolled in the study programs of doctoral academic studies:
- persons who have completed master's academic studies, with at least 300 ECTS credits and a grade point average of at least 8 in basic academic and graduate academic studies;
- persons who have completed master's academic studies with at least 300 ECTS credits and completed scientific papers, in a manner regulated by the general act of the School;
- a person who has an academic degree of Master of Science, if they do not apply for a doctoral dissertation, in accordance with the provision of Article 128 of the Law on Higher Education; and
- persons who have acquired, or acquire VII-1 degree according to the regulations that were valid until the entry into force of the Law on Higher Education, if they have completed undergraduate studies with a grade point average of at least 8 (eight) and unless otherwise specified by special conditions of enrollment in a particular study program .
A postgraduate master's student, enrolled according to the regulations that were valid until the entry into force of the Law, may transfer to the doctoral study program during their studies, within the same or related fields of study, under the conditions prescribed by the Scientific-Teaching Council of the School.
A person who knows at least one world language can enroll in doctoral studies.
The special conditions for enrollment in study programs are an integral part of the respective study programs.
III Acts related to doctoral studies
- The Rulebook on doctoral studies
- The Amendments to the Rulebook on doctoral studies – The Change in the procedure for applying for a topic for a doctoral dissertation
- Affiliation on papers (applicable from 1st October 2013)
- Conclusion of the Senate of the University of Belgrade (deadline for applying for a doctoral dissertation after a master's degree, according to the old regulations)
Study plan (forms):
- The Study plan for the first year
- The Study plan for the second year
- The Instructions for writing a Study Research Work Plan
- The Instructions for writing a Report on study research work
The documents related to the application and preparation of the doctoral dissertation:
- The Submission of the topic for the preparation of the doctoral dissertation (for students of doctoral academic studies)
- The Submission of the topic for the preparation of the doctoral dissertation (doctoral dissertation after the master's degree, according to the old regulations)
- The Instructions for writing the Rationale for the topic of the doctoral dissertation
- The Instructions for writing the Report on the eligibility of the topic and the candidate
- Notes for writing the Report on the suitability of the topic and the candidate for the preparation of the doctoral dissertation and the Report on the completed doctoral dissertation
- Submission of doctoral dissertation for review and evaluation
- The instructions for writing a Report on the completed dissertation
- The Instructions on the form and content of the doctoral dissertation defended at the University of Belgrade